Caring for God's Acre is a national charity dedicated to supporting those managing burial grounds for conservation and heritage purposes. More information on the support offered can be found on their website here: https://www.caringforgodsacre.org.uk. To view the occurrence records in this burial ground click on the View records button underneath the map.
Ancient & Veteran Trees
Burial grounds may also contain veteran trees of other species, acting as hosts to a wealth of associated plants, animals, lichen and fungi.
Bats and Swifts
Swifts – The eaves, roofs, towers and steeples of historic churches and chapels, combined with the space around them for accessing nooks and crannies make burial grounds excellent for nesting swifts. These buildings are relatively unchanging and so populations may have built up over centuries. Nests are hard to find and so surveying is crucial for good management.
This map contains both point- and grid-based occurrences at different resolutions
datasets have provided data to the NBN Atlas Beautiful Burial Grounds for this place.
Browse the list of datasets and find organisations you can join if you are interested in participating in a survey for this place.
Other Heritage Information
- Archaeological Data Service visit website
- Explore Churches visit website
- Find an Archive visit website
- Historic Environment Records (England) visit website
- Historic Environment Records (Wales) visit website
- Church Heritage Record (England) visit website
- Church Heritage Cymru (Wales) visit website
- People's Collection Wales visit website
Charts showing breakdown of occurrence records ([counting] records)